 Star Wars / 14204
Re: ISD Inventory posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 14:40:06 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Dan Boger writes:
With the kind help of TLG, I just posted an inventory of the new <set:10030>
Imperial Star Destroyer on Peeron:

http://peeron.com/inv/sets/10030-1

WOW!  There are some really cool quantities of parts in that thing.  I
wasn't going to get one before, but now, I may have to.

- This cooperation from TLG should not imply that there are any plans to
release inventories of new sets in the future.

Well, ok, but still, it would be pretty cool if it did happen.

Thanks LEGO, and Enjoy!

Peeron Inventory Admins

Thanks,
Jason