 Star Wars / 14203
Re: ISD Inventory posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 14:38:50 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Dan Boger writes:
In lugnet.announce, Dan Boger writes:
With the kind help of TLG, I just posted an inventory of the new <set:10030>
Imperial Star Destroyer on Peeron:

http://peeron.com/inv/sets/10030-1

unfortunately, I think our server is already swamped, if so, you can look at
the mirror at:

http://www.vraal.com/dan/10030.html

I got there before it became swamped.

This answers the questions of what the shield generator domes are made of:
http://www.bricklink.com/P/15/30342.gif
and
http://www.bricklink.com/P/15/30208.gif

Other highlights:
66 1x16 lt grey technic beams
32 pairs of 6x12 lt grey wings
There is a sticker sheet.
4 trans-lt-blue minifig heads
28 magnets (new construction technique?)
The 3 trans-light-blue radar dishes are 6x6 (new? part #45729)
32 grey goblets

Jeff J