 Technic / 8206
Re: Best all time Technic sets poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 15:35:54 GMT

David Arnon wrote:

I can't change the poll's data in any way. It's on Lugnet's sever and
after it's "on the air" only Lugnet admins can manipulate it [1].

The poll is not going anywhere, though, so you can fill it when you get
your member password.

Oh, that was never my intention - just filled you in. Perhaps a little
unclever of me come to think about it.

Oh well...

/Tobbe