 Technic / 8187
Re: Best all time Technic sets poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 03:04:01 GMT

I can't change the poll's data in any way. It's on Lugnet's sever and after
it's "on the air" only Lugnet admins can manipulate it [1].

The poll is not going anywhere, though, so you can fill it when you get your
member password.
If you have absolutely no opinion on the rest of the sets you can enter 8480
& 8460 as 1st & 2nd and leave the rest tied for 3rd [2].

- David

[1] That's of course a good idea for obvious reasons.

[2] An interesting question is whether or not it'll have the same effect as
marking the rest tied for 9th. I think it should, but I think currently
it'll have a very different effect [3]. Todd??

[3] If there's any normalizing being done I think the sum of all the
averages should be 1+2+3+...+n where n is the size of the poll. Currently in
my poll the sum is only 44.8 ( != 45 = 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9)

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
<<snip>>

Since my Lugnet membership is in limbo awaiting fee I'll answer this way.

The only two sets I can have an honest opinion about are these:

1 8480 Space Shuttle
2 8460 Mobile Crane

Regards,
/Tobbe