 Technic / 8183
Re: 8558 - naming colors and parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 20:16:00 GMT

Yes, those are the right ones!
Thanks for the answer!
Now the only doubt I have left is about that new color...

Niels

In lugnet.technic, William Howard writes:
Sounds like the B/Link parts bion001 and bion002 -
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogList.asp?catType=P - but what the
official/Peeron part numbers are I do not know

regards

William

<...>
*** two unknown parts
Since I know nothing about Bionicle, there are some parts I couldn't name:
- the 'nails' of the claws, they are white and have a pin hole and end with
an axle-pin (sorry for the descriptions, I don't have a digital camara to
put pictures on the net...
- the 'teeth' of its mouth. There are four white and four transparant green
parts, you can put an axle through them at the end