 Technic / 8181
8180  |  8182
Subject:
8558 - naming colors and parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 19:48:08 GMT

Hi,

Just bought two sets 8558 - Cahdok & Gahdok. never bought any Bionicle set,
this one is going to be for the parts (and I found them mispriced at about
US$8,00 each!).
After building the model just for fun, I started cataloging the parts.

Now I have some doubts:

*** colors
Some parts (panel fairing #5 & #6, ribbed hose, flextubing) seem to a new
color. Or are they just dark-gray but do they seem to be a different
color???

*** two unknown parts
Since I know nothing about Bionicle, there are some parts I couldn't name:
- the 'nails' of the claws, they are white and have a pin hole and end with
an axle-pin (sorry for the descriptions, I don't have a digital camara to
put pictures on the net...
- the 'teeth' of its mouth. There are four white and four transparant green
parts, you can put an axle through them at the end

Any help will be welcome! After completing the list, I can post the
inventory here if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Niels