 Technic / 8151
  8461 arrives

Credit where credit's due - my backordered 8461 arrived today considerably ahead of the promised schedule! Thanks LD!! I can't wait to tear into it this weekend! It looks like another great build. JB (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8461 arrives

(...) So, are you actually going to build it? I thought your sets went straight to the big parts bin for future sorting ;-) TJ (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8461 arrives

I'd estimate 95% of sets I buy are for their parts content. I build the other 5% as an educational experience - it's important to find out what the Lego designers intend some of the newer parts to be used for - and I think I keep 1% intact. (Warning (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8461 arrives

In lugnet.technic, John Barnes writes: (Why do they make it so hard to keep in touch with F1 (...) We get evey race free over here. I still don't watch it though, it's so boring, Schumacher wins everything and Hakkinen's taken a year off. I lost (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8461 arrives

Try www.crash.net for any motor racing news. You don't miss much in the races. Find out the qualifying positions, that's usually pretty close to the 60-odd full speed parade laps that pass for a F1 race these days. Next round should be okay for you (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8461 arrives

"John Barnes" <barnes@sensors.com> wrote in message news:H2CtE4.A67@lugnet.com... (...) build. (...) Uh? You backordered it and got it first now? Where do you live then? I got it from the shop the 5th September, thats over a week ago. ... Is it (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)