 Technic / 8155
Re: 8461 arrives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:53:42 GMT

In lugnet.technic, John Barnes writes:

(Why do they make it so hard to keep in touch with F1
racing here in the US! grrrr.)

We get evey race free over here. I still don't watch it though, it's so
boring, Schumacher wins everything and Hakkinen's taken a year off. I lost
interest when Nigel Mansell left the sport. No one punts a ford Mondeo into
a wall like he could :-).

GT and Le man is far more interesting. Where else can you see the Cerbera
team with thir stupidly powerful speed 12 throw away every race. No lead is
too great that they can't break down with some trivial malfunction. And
since they moved the coverage to 7am I can't catch it either.

Steve