 Technic / 8137
Re: Questions about the first version of the control center console
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 21:36:55 GMT

But this earlier version does have two cable ends sticking out of the two
holes used to latch the battery cover shut.

I think these are not original, so you will have to open the case to see
where they end. This will tell you what you can safely do with them. Or if
not, you can post another pic of the opened case ...

Greetings

Horst