 Technic / 8086
  Re: Technic is alive? on 8431 it does + new 8472 set

(...) My guess would be that since this is a re-issue of a TECHNIC set as a legend, it has TECHNIC written on the box. I mean, in the original release, it was part of TECHNIC, not Star Wars, Racers, Bionicle, etc. Personally, I don't really care if (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic is alive? on 8431 it does + new 8472 set

(...) I couldn't agree more. It's the parts I want! (...) I have this set on order, but it didn't show up yet .. grrrrr! My primary interest is in finding out how that bumper system works. Checking out if it is adaptable to other uses where (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic is alive? on 8431 it does + new 8472 set

(...) Checking (...) an (...) I don't know for sure, but I'm willing to bet that the motor mechanism is the same as used in 8279 (URL) uses an integrated motor/battery box and has a rotary switch that rotates in the horizontal plane on the top that (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)