 Technic / 8079
8078  |  8080
Subject:
Technic is alive? on 8431 it does
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 06:33:39 GMT

Whist looking at the images of the new reissue of 8460 Crane Truck as  8431,

I've noticed on this image

http://shop.lego.com/xt_Imagepopup.asp?Theme=&XMLPath=2057&iFile=/images/pro
ducts/TYPE04/LEGO-US-2057/Box384x288us008431.jpg

That it has "TECHNIC" on it... now those this mean that technic is back?

~~
Mike Edwards
~~
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=edwards-parts  ~ Edwards-Parts