 Technic / 7998
  Re: Best Technic set poll

What do you mean, not meant to be rolled onto hard surfaces? I only got it to work on a hard floor. It never opened on a carpet... Duq Oh, by the way, keep it on the shortlist, I do think it's a classic. "Adrian Egli" <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote in (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Best Technic set poll

Yeah, it's an interesting set, it's the only Technic set without any gears (AFAIK) and the workings of the mechanism are hard to understand and far from the standard things we got used to see in other sets. On the minus side, the opening function (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)