 Technic / 7998
Re: Best Technic set poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 19:11:29 GMT

What do you mean, not meant to be rolled onto hard surfaces? I only got it
to work on a hard floor. It never opened on a carpet...

Duq

Oh, by the way, keep it on the shortlist, I do think it's a classic.

"Adrian Egli" <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote in message

I bought the Destroyer Droid but thought is was a royal pain to build and
was one of those "sometimes it works, sometimes doesn't" sets.  When you
folded it into a "ball" and rolled it, sometimes it wouldn't open up.
Besides, I don't think it was meant to be rolled onto hard surfaces. (Not
that I ever did!)  IMO, ax that from the list of 20.
--
Adrian Egli

"David Arnon" <arnon@NOSPAMsilicon-value.com> wrote in message
What do you think it should replace?

In lugnet.technic, Adrian Egli writes:
8851 Excavator (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8851) was a favorite of • mine,
bulldozer chain links, pneumatic cylinders, etc.
--
Adrian Egli