 Technic / 7984
7983  |  7985
Subject:
another full size technic model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 14:07:51 GMT

Hi all

Our little family had a fantastic trip to Legoland in Billund this Summer.

I thought I would share these great pics of one of the all time greatest
Lego Technic models, in life size. These are not a good as the ones of the
Silver Champion (http://users.cybercity.dk/~dsl2532/), but I didn't bring
the digital camera that day :(

I've also included a picture of an oversized RCX robot along with a picture
of my son fighting Darth Vader.. ;)

http://users.cybercity.dk/~dsl2532/index2.html

/Jesper