 Technic / 7983
Re: More procrastinating...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 14:07:05 GMT

OH MY GOD.  WHERE DID YOU GET THE MARIE DOLL?#@$(*&(@*#&$(*&($#!  I SO WANT
ONE.  I only have the Scala Olivia doll! (drives my 8448 like Derek's)

Calum

he speaks the truth....he spent a lot of time "playing" with it at the
dinner last night.  Someone said that Calum needed to get a girlfriend... :)

I know I really shouldn't poke fun....since I do have a nice collection
of paradisa, but still I thought the whole experience was quite
funny.

The marie doll came with a cellphone which looks gorgous in the red
RC Supercar that Dave built.  The new control unit is quite nice, and
the way Dave intigrated both together in his car was very great.

The rest of the dinner was very nice, and not really that eventful except
for the waittress who almost forgot to charge Dave his meal....she later
came back with the bill and was trying to figure out which one owed!!!

Chris brought two creations, I don't think they were dubbed anything,
just he said they were small due to being "proof of concepts"
I liked how small the pneumatic tanks actually are, and the "tank"
was nice, even though it was already mostly pre-built courtesy of
the cybermaster???

Anyways,  the turnout was great and the food was pretty good too.

Ben