 Technic / 798
    Re: No in-box catalogs? —Paul Davidson
   Every set I've bought, including 2000 Lego (technic and system) has had a regular catalogue and a Lego Direct catalogue in the box. Even the little $5 sets. -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: No in-box catalogs? —Mark Koesel
   For 1999 and earlier, yes, all of my Technic sets have included the expected literature too (aside from the occasional small System foldout catalog instead of the Technic catalog in some of the smaller sets.) But I'm refering specifically to 2000 (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)