 Technic / 7943
Re: I Motorized The 8466 Off-Roader!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 17:47:01 GMT

Congratulations Jake!  I know you were working on it a while ago.  Did you
use the standard 9v motor?  Someone else has done it using the new RC units
(those are considerably more powerful/expensive).  Looking forward to the
gallery.
Sonic
"Jake Rentar" <B2FUTR2@aol.com> wrote in message
Hi all,

    After weeks of determination I finally motorized that huge 8466 • off-roader.

I'll be posting a gallery to brickshelf in a little while (after • breakfast)

Thanks!!
Jake