 Technic / 794
    Rear DriveVehicle with Independant Rear Suspension? —David C. Pyatt
   Have any of the vehicle sets (other than the 8880)ever been rear wheel drive with independant suspension? I am trying to build something that would be similar using standard Technics pieces and could some pictures to assist my hit/miss engineering. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Rear DriveVehicle with Independant Rear Suspension? —Mark Koesel
     Yes, sets 8865 Test Car and 8448 Super Street Sensation feature independent rear suspension (with rear wheel drive). Set 8860 Auto chassis also has an indpendent rear suspension, but it's design is somewhat basic an unrealistic. You can check out (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Rear DriveVehicle with Independant Rear Suspension? —Fredrik Glöckner
     (...) If you're interested, I have some ideas for independent suspension at (URL) features independent front and rear suspension, with rear wheel drive. Fredrik (24 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Rear DriveVehicle with Independant Rear Suspension? —Selçuk Göre
    David C. Pyatt <dcpyatt@netzero.net> wrote in message news:FoB4Is.o3@lugnet.com... (...) drive (...) my (...) 8860 has rear wheel drive and independent rear wheel suspension. It's not quite a job I think like front wheel drive or front wheel (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)