 Technic / 7820
    Re: Yet Another Technic Creation —Paul Cook
   (...) Hi Jennifer, Yes that's mine. I was so impressed with your Whiteinch Demolition skip truck that I built a baby brother for it! I tried to make it match the look of your truck, even down to the Whiteinch livery, only make it small enough to fit (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Yet Another Technic Creation —Ian Bishop
    If Iain Bishop holds (...) I've done two already - I was hoping someone else would take up the mantle... ;-) I'm not averse to sharing the responsibility though if anyone wants to suggest some ideas. (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Yet Another Technic Creation —Steven Locke
     (...) Did someone say Scotfest? Well, sign me up for the next one please. So Iain you've done 2 already looks like your the King of Scotfests,wear that crown my Lord. (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Yet Another Technic Creation —Tony Priestman
   I think Ian raises a good point here. The dearth of fests in the first three quarters of this year (barring Jon's excellent preamble to the last RLD) can possibly be put down to the lack of anything being organised by the 'the usual suspects'. (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Yet Another Technic Creation —Nathaniel Cross
   I had been about to announce I was organising the TVLF in Lawrence's place this year, but the sudden influx of fests means I'm going to postpone it for a couple of months. Nathaniel (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk)