 Technic / 7782
Re: My Pictures From Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 01:00:39 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Paul Hanson writes:
I saw someone else's photo of this the other day and was mightily intrigued.
Looks very cool - but what the heck is it?
http://www.texbrick.com/bf2002/bf02_dougc_3.jpg

That is Doug Carlson's Delta Bot. It wasn't fully completed, but he brought
it along to show.

He explained it to me, and if I remeber correctly, I believe it's a device
for accurately positioning something in 3-dimensional space. I'd better
leave the detailed description to him since I'm not familiar with this type
of stuff.

Pretty impressive, though!

Thanks - to you and to everyone who did the same - for posting pics so that
those of us who couldn't attend in person can at least be there vicariously.

No problem!

-TJ

(X-posted to .robotics)