 Technic / 7779
Re: My Pictures From Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 22:49:46 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Thomas Avery writes:
I've collected my Brickfest pics that focus on the Technic, Model Team, and
Mindstorms themes. They are presented along with quick descriptions, and
they are all thumbnails linked to larger images.

http://www.texbrick.com/bf2002/

thanks,
TJ

I saw someone else's photo of this the other day and was mightily intrigued.
Looks very cool - but what the heck is it?

http://www.texbrick.com/bf2002/bf02_dougc_3.jpg

Thanks - to you and to everyone who did the same - for posting pics so that
those of us who couldn't attend in person can at least be there vicariously.

- Paul