 Technic / 7779
  Re: My Pictures From Brickfest

(...) I saw someone else's photo of this the other day and was mightily intrigued. Looks very cool - but what the heck is it? (URL) - to you and to everyone who did the same - for posting pics so that those of us who couldn't attend in person can at (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: My Pictures From Brickfest

(...) it along to show. He explained it to me, and if I remeber correctly, I believe it's a device for accurately positioning something in 3-dimensional space. I'd better leave the detailed description to him since I'm not familiar with this type of (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)