 Technic / 7778
    My Pictures From Brickfest —Thomas Avery
   I've collected my Brickfest pics that focus on the Technic, Model Team, and Mindstorms themes. They are presented along with quick descriptions, and they are all thumbnails linked to larger images. (URL) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: My Pictures From Brickfest —Paul Hanson
   (...) I saw someone else's photo of this the other day and was mightily intrigued. Looks very cool - but what the heck is it? (URL) - to you and to everyone who did the same - for posting pics so that those of us who couldn't attend in person can at (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: My Pictures From Brickfest —Thomas Avery
   (...) it along to show. He explained it to me, and if I remeber correctly, I believe it's a device for accurately positioning something in 3-dimensional space. I'd better leave the detailed description to him since I'm not familiar with this type of (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)