 Technic / 7737
  Re: Prototype Pneumtic Excavator Controls

(...) Brickshelf moderator fascists? Would that be the guy Kevin Loch, who's selflessly put 3+ years into the community, providing instruction and catalog scans and free picture hosting space out of his own pocket? If you don't like what he's been (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Prototype Pneumtic Excavator Controls

(...) Other people are opposed to brickshelf moderation as well: (URL) use of the term fascist wasn't meant that seriously, It does seem to be using a bit of a sledgehammer/nut situation though. We have the same problem in UK traffic management. (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Prototype Pneumtic Excavator Controls

(...) or don't complain about the FREE service. James FUT --> lugnet.publish (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Prototype Pneumtic Excavator Controls

(...) It's a free country, even if it's not a free brickshelf. I have a democratic right to moan :-). (...) I haven't finished in .technic yet I think this guy has the right idea, he makes a lot of sense. (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)