 Technic / 7691
  Re: Liebherr R996 Mining Excavator

(...) Well actually one of the people I would most have wanted to talk to at Brickfest is Jennifer, never having met her here! I wish I lived a bit further north. I get the feeling you weren't too happy with that post, I didn't mean to offend anyone (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Liebherr R996 Mining Excavator

(...) I think I'm just frustrated that we're six months into the year with no show. No oppertuity to buy tonnes of great parts, show off moc's and discuss Lego. (...) I look forward to a rebuilt tractor, a tug of war between Moc's would be cool. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk)