 Technic / 7468
    Technica needs a new home —Jim Hughes
   Hi: After 6+ years on my local ISP's w3.one.net server Technica needs to find a new home. OneNet was bought out by NuVox in St Louis and tonight when I tried to update the site I found out the server is down. A call to St Louis suggests that this (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technica needs a new home —Robert Fay
     Take a look at (URL) meg. free and no advertising. I am sure they would appreciate some mention of their hosting to benefit their business. -- Bob Fay THE SHOP (URL) Hughes" <hughesj@one.net> wrote in message news:Gw183t.BDs@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technica needs a new home —Dan Boger
   (...) Take a look at superb.net - that's what peeron uses, and they have lower end services which might fit your needs... :) Dan (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.technic)