 Technic / 7471
Re: Technica needs a new home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 12:36:24 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jim Hughes writes:
So Technica is down at least for now as I look
for a new low-cost (read: Low Cost) home. I know
that their is nothing local so I have to go looking.

If anyone has a recommendation for server space let me
know.

Take a look at superb.net - that's what peeron uses, and they have lower end
services which might fit your needs...

:)