 Technic / 7456
    Re: MoTeC rule question. —Ross Crawford
   In lugnet.technic, Brian Sadowski writes: [Additional stuff added from Tobbe's post] (...) [snip] (...) I agree, and I don't see any problem specifically allowing non-LEGO elements such as yours in future MoTeCs, however the current rules (as (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: MoTeC rule question. —Brian Sadowski
    (...) There were personal e-mails between me and Tobbe. In an e-mail to me, Tobbe tells me, I have been found breaking the rules. He also goes on to say how he does not know a punishment, and he will ask the group. My understanding, from his (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: MoTeC rule question. —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) What I meant was to ask the group if modifications should be allowed or not. Sorry if my English made you think otherwise. It's not always easy to write in English when my mind keep thinking in Swedish. Here's my text I wrote to you: "I'm (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: MoTeC rule question. —Brian Sadowski
   (...) The only reason I brought it up was because of the another paragraph and the subsequent e-mail. "Personally I don't mind modifications as long as, say, 90% is LEGO. But the rules are there and if your entry does not qualify I might have to (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: MoTeC rule question. —Tobbe Arnesson
   <<snip>> (...) You're back in. I thought you had all six wheels set up like that. Sorry about all this fuss. I hope it did not damage your reputation in any way. I've only had two or three votes since this issue came into public and they should not (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)