 Technic / 7429
Re: Cat 980G Series II Wheel Loader (minifig scale)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 04:40:48 GMT

In lugnet.town, Josh Baakko writes:
Well, the first real life pics (sneak peek at the whole thing!) are up!
There are also 11 pictures of a Prototype 980G.

Nice, Josh! How did you end up doing the cab window? I can't quite make out the
details.

The bucket hydralics are not exact, but its complicated to do at that size.

Tell me about it! I've got a new respect for minifig scale builders after doing
my crawler crane.

I think the cab turned out well also.  More to come when I finish it, and
some more constuction equipment!

Cool! Stay tuned for my next one, too - between us, we could just about set up
a minifig construction company!

ROSCO