 Town / 4642
Re: Cat 980G Series II Wheel Loader (minifig scale)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 20:17:30 GMT

In lugnet.town, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.town, Josh Baakko writes:
Well, the first real life pics (sneak peek at the whole thing!) are up!
There are also 11 pictures of a Prototype 980G.

Nice, Josh! How did you end up doing the cab window? I can't quite make out the
details.

I basicly stuck to my lone thought, although I think it could use a little
tuning, some details on it are yet to be finished also...

The bucket hydralics are not exact, but its complicated to do at that size.

Tell me about it! I've got a new respect for minifig scale builders after doing
my crawler crane.

The downside of the size...  I'd like to get a Pettibone Forklift, one of
the TALL ones, but I can't seem to think of away to do the fors at that size...

I think the cab turned out well also.  More to come when I finish it, and
some more constuction equipment!

Cool! Stay tuned for my next one, too - between us, we could just about set up
a minifig construction company!

Hey I have a small crawler crane too!  If you go up a menu, there's the
crane, & a Mack Model U dumper.
Josh