 Technic / 7336
    Lego Technic Tower Crane (for town layout) —Kung-Khoon Quah
   My second BIG technic project and the most fun yet for me. It took me 2 weeks to complete this tower crane but I enjoyed the challenge to make it as "small" as possible and with as few pieces. It is a basic T-shaped tower crane to be used in a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Lego Technic Tower Crane (for town layout) —Ross Crawford
   (...) Nice crane, K K! Do you have any trouble with the wire to the lifting motor getting scrunched when the carriage moves towards the tower? ROSCO (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Lego Technic Tower Crane (for town layout) —Kung-Khoon Quah
   (...) Thanks ROSCO, BTW, I did look at your crane pages before I started mine to get the idea juices going and you really have a fantastic boom crane. No trouble with the wire and the lifting motor getting scrunched. I deliberately chose a suitable (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)