 Technic / 7280
    RE: New Parts —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Wow, the specs for the Microproto look much better than the training machines we use in my CNC class here at school. I think they're Enco...not sure. Anyway, their max RPM is 2000, which means that parts take forever to mill, and we can only (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: New Parts —Erik Olson
   Bram, how are you going to do the corners inside the box? Tricky, huh? (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

        RE: New Parts —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Yes, it sure is. Since the 1/16" end mill is so incredibly slow, I had to make some design modifications to the 2x4 brick so that it could be entirely milled using a 1/8" mill. The mods include corner radiuses and partial tubes...but hopefully (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)