 Technic / 7245
Re: Couldn't resist bringing this to your attention(s)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 01:51:06 GMT

"Steven lane" <steveroblane@aol.com> writes:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=14672

Isn't the foul language used in this a violation of Brickshelf's ToS?
Isn't the attempt to use it as a forum for text rather than LEGO in
violation of the spirit, if not the word, of Brickshelf's rules?

--Bill.