 Technic / 719
718  |  720
Subject:
Any customised 8448's?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 15:47:19 GMT

Who has customised (sorry customized) their 8448 supercar?

I have just completed giving mine a significant makeover (like its now a V12
mid-engined supercar, sort of Ferrari F50) and will post some pictures this
weekend.

I wanted to see what others have done.

I have seen a couple of sites showing folks who have motorized etc, but havent
seen any with new body styles, or more radical rearrangements.

Send me any 8448 URL's (including just the motorization stuff) and I'll add
them as links to my page.  I was thinking along the lines of a 8448 owners
club like any good car marque would have.

regards
lawrence