 Technic / 7072
Re: MoTeC needs more competitors!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 12:16:52 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
FUT lugnet.technic

Hi!

I realize it's not much time left with all the competitions currently
running but I'd still like to see more then two entries fro this
months MoTeC (Monthly Technic Creation)!

I'll add one myself so it's three but I bet you too can add an entry!

Note that old models are welcome as is so you wont have to
build/finish something new as-is!

Last date to send in links for March: 2002-03-23 (Saturday)

Read more here:
http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/challenge/motec.html

Thanks!
/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/

Hi tobbe

I wouldn't mind entering your build of my bulldozer design. I think this
should be legal as the finished model has actually physically existed.

Also the finished product was 100% my design save for the light on the top
and the small bonnet grille.
(It's not my fault if you can't stick to the plans) :-) just kidding!

Steve