 Technic / 7071
7070  |  7072
Subject:
SSPP power suggestion...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 11:48:00 GMT

Hi!

I'm still thinking about Ross's way cool power source in his Single
Set Power Puller (
http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/challenge/sspp_scores.html ) and I got a
crazy (?) thought,

How much power can you get from making a lever-powered creation?

If you connected a tall lever-thingie to the drive axle and put some
weight on the lever it would be forced down by the all-mighty gravity
and thus forcing the drive axle into a "snap or spin" situation... I
see a trike 8466 with the fourth wheel as weight in my head...

This way almost every set could make it through the rules... Yikes.

I must try this later in the week (when I might find the time to do
so)...
/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/