 Technic / 6746
    Re: Is "traditional" Technic being killed off? —Frances Schroeter
   Having followed all the discussion on this topic, I have finally decided to add my two cents worth. I have decided that the Technic line has now evolved into a different toy, and for many of us having being used to the "traditional" Technic, it has (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Is "traditional" Technic being killed off? —Steven Lane
   (...) In a way your right, your saying the "look" of Technic has changed and that we have to change our building style. But this isn't the actual problem as far as I'm concerned. Almost all the great builders on this forum combine technic with (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)