 Technic / 6729
  Re: Is "traditional" Technic being killed off?

(...) This subject is curiously similar to the "how do we connect znap to system" issue. I posted some pictures of various ways of doing that on brickshelf ... (URL) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Is "traditional" Technic being killed off?

Some great points have been made here. I actually really like most of the new parts (particularly the various axle connectors), but it does seem that the functionality of the average Technic model is less advanced than that of five years ago. The (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)