 Technic / 6728
  Re: Is "traditional" Technic being killed off?

"John Heins" <Johnmhiii@aol.com> wrote in message news:Grv2G6.zH@lugnet.com... (...) bricks. Forgive me if I am missing something obvious here, but it is possible to use the holes in studless beams and liftarms to clip directly onto studs in bricks (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Is "traditional" Technic being killed off?

(...) Another example of the use of the new smooth technic beams is the Caterham Super 7 replica by Neil Everett. If you look at the pictures or DAT files of the chassis, or the front suspension/steering assembly, you'll see what I mean. I've built (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)