 Technic / 6717
  Re: VP of lego direct Q&A Transcript

(...) Hmmm, black I have plenty of (for a while, anyway). Grey & white would be nice though, and I know it's unlikely, but green'd be cool 8?) And other sizes, too. ROSCO (22 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: VP of lego direct Q&A Transcript

(...) <snip> (...) Uh, you have half the world's current supply of black beams. Isn't that enough, for good? ;-D (...) Yep, I think gray, dark gray, and white would be high on my list too. TJ (always wishing for more beams, any size, any color) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)