 Technic / 6671
Re: Technica 4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 14:02:13 GMT

Just one minor comment: The old style differentials had 28 teeth, not
24.  This matches the 14 teeth of the old style bevel gears, giving a
1:2 gear ratio.  I have to say that this feature is something I miss
with the new differential: It is hard to drive it directly with a
bevel/crown gear.  But then again it is more versatile with the dual
16 and 24 teeth cogs.

Fredrik