 Technic / 6645
RE: Technica 4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 07:40:11 GMT

Any chance that the element registry could be made available as a single
file?  Having to "File -> Save As" around 40 pages takes a long time as I
like to be able to refer to the registry off-line (while inventorying sets
for Peeron for example).  Some for of XML or CSV description file with a
large zip of images could work.

William

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Jim Hughes
Sent: 17 February 2002 23:53
To: lugnet.technic@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Technica 4

In lugnet.technic, Thomas Avery writes:

One "last" redesign? Does that mean you're not going to put anymore work
into your site after this?

No, it means no more complete redesigns. small changes should now be
much easier since I switched over to php/style sheets for the layout.

Still in progress is the element registry, the history and a geometry
section.

-Jim