 Technic / 6612
  Re: Challenge: Technic Model of the Month!

One more thing on Non-Lego parts. What about the use of remote control equipment? I've entered my tractor, but I completely forgot that I've used HiTechnic's R/C unit. I know there are several builders out there that use this particular device in (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Challenge: Technic Model of the Month!

(...) Ah, #2 is good, that will suddenly open the challenge for my own models and the one resting on the "in-progress" shelf as-well :> I did overlook the HiTechnic RC Unit when I wrote that rule and also my own RC stuff. HiTechnic is a good thing (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)