 Technic / 654
  Re: Yellow Supercar on Lego.com

Dave Baum wrote ... (...) I've noticed the same things as you folks, and I'll give my guess as to what has happened.. "Facts" that I think we all can agree on : The car model is the same as in the car magazine article. The yellow Flexible Axles (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Yellow Supercar on Lego.com

(...) Until I saw the direct links to these pages (e.g. (URL) I had been unable to progress beyond the menu page that required you input the registration number as a password. I have seen other comments on this problem. I assume that they have not (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Yellow Supercar on Lego.com

(...) Hi Lawrence, The registration number on (URL) is LT8448. If you had clicked on the "need more help" icon you would have seen a man holding a car with....guess what....LT8448 on the number plate. REgards Tim (24 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Yellow Supercar on Lego.com

(...) LT8448. (...) Yes, I know. I should have been more explicit. Even when I enter the correct password it just displays the same screen, with the following in the URL (URL) have tried every comination I can think of, and I know there have been (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Yellow Supercar on Lego.com

Ah Ah I see now. It worked just once for me and now it does not ? Regards Tim (24 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Yellow Supercar on Lego.com

LT8448 Problem solved. You must click on the enter button.....not hit the enter key! Regards Tim (24 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Yellow Supercar on Lego.com

(...) i believe the wheels (or "hubs" as you refer to them) are simply the 1999 technic silver wheels used in most of the large technic sets: (URL) not sure if the old supercar (8880) tires fit on these wheels (i'm at work, have to wait until i get (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Yellow Supercar on Lego.com

(...) Yes, obvious really! Cant think why I never tried that before....... I really feel dumb now. thanks for your help regards lawrence (24 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Yellow Supercar on Lego.com

Correction : (...) from any publicly available Technic sets. The 8445 set (yellow F1 racer) of course includes six yellow flaxles. Sorry, Jepsen (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)