 Technic / 6396
6395  |  6397
Subject:
repairing a broken 9v wire?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 11:43:34 GMT

I have a piece of 9v wire that doesnt work.
However, it works if you fiddle with one end (hold/apply pressure to the
wire where it goes into the 2x2 plate). This suggests a loose connection
inside the wire somewhere.
Anyone got any suggestions on how to fix this (so I can use it on my
next train project) or do I need to get a new wire? (being that this
will be on a train, its gonna be a bit hard for me to hold the wire in
place all the time :)