 Technic / 621
    Re: best set for micromotors, pneumatics —Richard Earley
    The "new" part is a spring powered air "controled" device. It looks like an oversized technic "shock absorber". But is uses a pneumatic plunger with limited air flow to slow the movement. -Rich (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: best set for micromotors, pneumatics —John Morgan
    Hi Iain, Richard is correct about it being a air device . I put Hydraulic in qoutes because there was much discussion about Lego advertizing a "Hydraulic" action when no real fluid is involved, unless you count air as a fluid. the New part works (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: best set for micromotors, pneumatics —Iain Hendry
   John Morgan wrote in message ... (...) Hi John, Thank's for correctly spelling my name. So few people get it right (^: (...) action (...) part (...) air. It sounds to me like a hydraulic/pneumatic snubbing cylinder. Thanks for the explanation! Iain (24 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)