 Technic / 5928
5927  |  5929
Subject:
Large Crane MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 13:31:56 GMT

Steve Lane sent me this link yesterday and I thought it would be of interest
to many of you:

http://www.barkernet.com/news/current/rsna1999/

About mid-page, there's a small thumbnail pic of a crane along with the
builder. Click on the pic to see the full view.

It's pretty impressive. However, there are no details about it :-(

Thanks Steve!

TJ