 Technic / 5744
Re: newish technic site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 15:46:23 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Mike Fusion writes:
my site is up finally, with links to all the sub folders and stuff.

key notes-i may have a solution for planetary gearing and for all of you who
were looking for the all technic differential it's there too.

http://odin.prohosting.com/mrplanet

Your link to "My Planetary gear encased within a wheel" is broken. You have
it set to http://odin.prohosting.com/planetarywheel/planetarywheel.htm but
it should be
http://odin.prohosting.com/mrplanet/planetarywheel/planetarywheel.htm

Also the icon of the R2D2 Fortune Teller has the same problem, it is now
http://odin.prohosting.com/r2d2/r2d2.html but should be
http://odin.prohosting.com/mrplanet/r2d2/r2d2.htm

Great site. I also love the .dat files (planetary gear within a wheel is
missing)