 Technic / 5696
    Ball & socket joints. —John Carroll
   I have a question about the colors for the ball and socket joints. do they make grey (light or dark) sockets and or balls. (the ball by itself not when it is part of a larger piece*) I have a number of black ball and socket joints in a mech that I (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Ball & socket joints. —Dave Johann
   (...) Hi John, Here's the rundown: Bionicle is the first time Lego decided to go with black socket parts as their main color. White (Kopaka) and Blue (Gali) are also available via the six main sets. Howeverm with either of these sets you'll get 4 (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Ball & socket joints. —John Carroll
   Thanks. That was very helpful. tho I was hoping that there were grey sockets and balls I guess I'll just have to use the black ones for now. oh well, I guess the next mech will be blue, lt gray and black. and the one i'm building will just have (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Ball & socket joints. —Dave Johann
   John, A few of us got together to 'do the math' on the various sets that contain the 'ball with axle-hole' part in them. We discovered that, using retail prices only, Pohatu was by far the best deal. He contains two 'ball with axle-hole' parts for (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Ball & socket joints. —John Carroll
   (...) Unfortunatlly there are only 4 ball & socket joints in the Storm trooper. neck, left and right shoulder and left elbow. I chose wrong the first time I picked. I'll have to check out Pohatu. Doh, I bought a C-3P0 and a Kopaka last night (needed (...) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.mecha)