 Technic / 5688
Re: 8448 Hydraulic system
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 18:43:52 GMT

Hmm.. I'm very surprise to find out that this is a common failure for 8448
set.

I'll definitely call customer service for this.
So did you got the replacement?
Are the new one replacement much more reliable?

RSalim

"Fredrik Glöckner" wrote:

rsalim <rivaisalim@hotmail.com> writes:

I think one of my 8448 (Super Street Sensation) Hydraulic system is
broken.  [...]  Anyone experience the same problem?

If you do a search here on LUGNET, you will see that a lot of people
have reported the same problem.  It is a very common failure of the
pneumatic part.

The solution is simple.  Just call up LEGO locally in your country,
and they will send you replacements for free!

Fredrik